BLOCKCHAIN FOR EXECUTIVES
- Course Duration: 2 Days
- Participant Materials: E Book
- Ticketed Support: Yes
- Certificate: Yes
- Location: ICI / Clients Location
- Delivery Type: Classroom
- Hands On: No
- Participant Portal: 1 Year
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Participants: 320
- Community Access: No
This is the most comprehensive and well designed course for functional and technical executives to get started with Blockchain technology and leaves them empowered to create a roadmap of where and how they can use this technology in their lives & businesses. This course quickly helps you to be at an advantageous position in the emerging decentralized economy.
This course is a great beginning for everyone who is curious and passionate to learn and use the blockchain technology to their advantage.
Module 1 - Introduction to Blockchain
• Blockchain finally explained
• Defining factors of blockchain
• Past, Present and Future of blockchain
Module 2 - Overview of Cryptocurrency
• Defining cryptocurrency
• Types of cryptocurrency
• Overview of leading currencies
• Currency trends and figures
• Trading of cryptocurrency
• Overview of ICO – Initial Coin Offer
Module 3 - Blockchain – Deep Dive
• Blockchain Vs Traditional database
• Explaining distributed ledger
• Overview of cryptography
• Keys as identity
• Understanding transaction in a distributed network
• Peer to Peer network
• Validation of transactions
• Building blocks
• Chaining of blocks
• Data structure of blockchain
• What is Smart contract and how it works
• Digital tokens
• Blockchain ecosystem
• Types of blockchain
Module 4 - Mining & Consensus
• What is mining?
• Who are miners?
• How mining works?
• Miners resources and rewards
• Consensus algorithm
• Various consensus mechanisms
Module 5 - Ethereum
• Introduction to ethereum
• What is ether?
• Transactions in ethereum
• The ethereum ecosystem and DApps
• Introduction to solidity
• Ethereum Smart Contracts
• Future of ethereum
• Instructor demo of setting up private ethereum network and deploying first smart contract
Module 6 - Hyperledger
• Introduction to hyperledger
• Hyperledger architecture
• Introduction to goLang
• Chain code
• Instructor demo of setting up network and deploying chaincode
Module 7 - Overview and comparisions of various blockchain implementations
• Overview of various blockchain platforms (ethereum, fabric, sawtooth, multichain, R3, corda, bigchain DB)
• Comparison of blockchain platforms
• Limitations of blockchain
Module 8 - Real life use cases
• Use cases from various industries
• How blockchain is expected to disrupt government and economy
• Live demo of Happy Coin Application (in-house application)
Module 9 - Personal roadmap around blockchain
• Brain storming session to facilitate idealization of implementing blockchain in your businesses
Ask for Corporate Programs
Blockchain Job Trend
Other Trending Courses
A GLIMPSE OF OUR TRAINING
Which is the right course for me?
If you are a non-technical executive who is looking forward to have a strong understanding on blockchain technology, you must explore “Blockchain for executives” program. If you come from a technical background (Development, Architecture, Database, Application Dev, etc.,) and looking forward to build capability to design and develop decentralized application, you must either choose “Ethereum Mastery” or “Hyperledger Fabric Mastery”. If you still need support, please reach our customer support team.
Who are the trainers for mastery courses?
Trainers come with extensive experience on real-time blockchain application development and consulting background. Mastery trainers also come with fulfilling presentation and audience engaging capabilities. If you are looking for corporate programs, you may please ask for technical call to clarify expectations.
How do I execute hands on practice?
Some courses do not have hands on practice. Please refer course features to verify this. In case practice is applicable for your course, you shall receive system requirements email communication from our support team once you complete your registration. The trainer will provide step by step guidance in setting up the practice environment from your laptop.
How do I complete the certification?
Your certification is inbuilt in the training design. You shall be fulfilling required tests from our portal as and when you cover topics. Additionally you may fulfill the hands on practice criteria during the course (if applicable) as evaluated by the trainer. Upon completion of course, you shall be issued certification
What are the prospects for me after completing blockchain certification?
Blockchain skill demand is growing at a pace that nobody ever imagined. You may quickly adopt suitable role either as a consultant, strategist, developer, designer, etc., depending on your background and interest.
Am looking for a change, will I get assistance after course completion?
Yes, you may approach our contract staffing department in these lines. They would brief you through the evaluation process and propose opportunities.