- Course Duration: 5 Days
- Participant Materials: E-Book, Resources
- Ticketed Support: Yes
- Certificate: Yes
- Location: ICI / Clients location
- Delivery Type: Classroom
- Hands On: Yes
- Participant Portal: 1 Year
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Participants: 185
- Community Access: No
This is the most popular, in-depth hands on course on ethereum platform. The course completely enables participants to put together everything that is required to design and develop decentralised distributed application for their businesses. This course straight away gives you full capability on the most demanded skill in the emerging markets.
Basic knowledge on cryptography Any traditional language exposure with OOPS Hands on experience with java script, NodeJS Comfortable with command level operation of Linux
Module 1 - Introduction to Blockchain
• Blockchain Introduction
• Overview of Cryptocurrency
• Explaining Distributed Ledger
• Understanding Transaction in blockchain network
• Data structure of blockchain
• Blockchain ecosystem
• Types of blockchain
• Mining & Consensus
• Comparison of blockchain platforms
• Limitations of blockchain
Module 2 - Ethereums Basics
• Quick Intro
• Merkle tree
• Consensus – POW
• Genesis block
• Peer discovery
• Whisper and Swarm
• Ether denominations
• Double-spend problem
Module 3 - Ethereum Ecosystem
• Ethereum virtual machine
• Key Vocabulary – ABI , Mist Browser , go-ethereum(geth), Parity , Remix , Token – Basic
• Ethereum Tools For Developers
Module 4 - Installing the Development Environment
• Different models of deployment – private,public,hybrid
• Geth installation
• Connecting to public network – mainnet & testnet – advanced
• Starting your own private network
• Greeter example
Module 5 - The Ethereum Virtual Machine – Overview
• Accounts, Transactions, Blocks
• Storage , Memory and the Stack
Module 6 - Smart Contracts
• What is Smart Contract?
• How Do Smart Contracts Work?
• compile ,deploy and instantiate contracts
• Smart Contract Examples
• Languages to implement smartcontracts – solidity,serpent,lll
Module 7 - Web3
• Introduction to web3.js
• Retrieving gas price, balance, and transaction details
• Sending ether
• Working with contracts
• Retrieving and listening to contract events
• The project structure
• Building an interface to interact with a smart contract
• Instantiate web3 and communicate with a contract
Module 8 - Solidity
• Application Binary Interface Specification
• Ether Units, Time Units
• Data structures
• Global Variables & Functions
• Operators: Arithmetic, Logical & Bitwise Operators
• Control Structure (if-else, for, while, Do-While)
• Scoping and Declarations , visibility
• Input Parameters and Output Parameters
• Function Calls & Return Types
• Function Modifiers
• Block and transaction properties
• Address type related
• Contract related
• Fallback Function
• Abstract Contract
• Creating Contracts via “new” Operator
• Inheritance & abstract contracts
• Types & Optimisation
• Importing Smart Contracts & Compiling Contracts
• Introducing solc
• Events & Logging
Module 9 - Truffle
• Introduction to truffle
• Installing truffle
• Initializing truffle
• Compiling contracts
• Configuration files
• Deploying contracts
• Migration files
• Writing migrations
Module 10 - Dapps
• What is a DApp?
• Advantages of decentralized applications
• Disadvantages of decentralized applications
• Internal currency in DApps
• Disadvantages of internal currency in DApps
• What are permissioned DApps?
• The Hyperledger project
Module 11 - ICO’s - ERC20
• Initial Coin Offerings
• How it works?
• Token contract with ERC20 Standard
Module 12 - DAOs
• What is Decentralized Autonomous Organization?
• Security of DAO
• Structure of DAO & How it works
• Examples of DAO
• Advantages & Disadvantages of DAO
Module 13 - Best Practises
• Use caution when making external calls
• Mark untrusted contracts
• Don’t make control flow assumptions after external calls
• Be aware of the tradeoffs between send(), transfer(), and call.value()()
• Favor pull over push for external calls
• Integer Division, Overflow and Underflow
• Fallback functions
• Race Conditions
Ask for Corporate Programs
Blockchain Job Trend
Other Trending Courses
A GLIMPSE OF OUR TRAINING
Which is the right course for me?
If you are a non-technical executive who is looking forward to have a strong understanding on blockchain technology, you must explore “Blockchain for executives” program. If you come from a technical background (Development, Architecture, Database, Application Dev, etc.,) and looking forward to build capability to design and develop decentralized application, you must either choose “Ethereum Mastery” or “Hyperledger Fabric Mastery”. If you still need support, please reach our customer support team.
WHO ARE THE TRAINERS FOR MASTERY COURSES?
Trainers come with extensive experience on real-time blockchain application development and consulting background. Mastery trainers also come with fulfilling presentation and audience engaging capabilities. If you are looking for corporate programs, you may please ask for technical call to clarify expectations.
HOW DO I EXECUTE HANDS ON PRACTICE?
Some courses do not have hands on practice. Please refer course features to verify this. In case practice is applicable for your course, you shall receive system requirements email communication from our support team once you complete your registration. The trainer will provide step by step guidance in setting up the practice environment from your laptop.
HOW DO I COMPLETE THE CERTIFICATION?
Your certification is inbuilt in the training design. You shall be fulfilling required tests from our portal as and when you cover topics. Additionally you may fulfill the hands on practice criteria during the course (if applicable) as evaluated by the trainer. Upon completion of course, you shall be issued certification
WHAT ARE THE PROSPECTS FOR ME AFTER COMPLETING BLOCKCHAIN CERTIFICATION?
Blockchain skill demand is growing at a pace that nobody ever imagined. You may quickly adopt suitable role either as a consultant, strategist, developer, designer, etc., depending on your background and interest.
AM LOOKING FOR A CHANGE, WILL I GET ASSISTANCE AFTER COURSE COMPLETION?
Yes, you may approach our contract staffing department in these lines. They would brief you through the evaluation process and propose opportunities.